Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Partnership Services Welcomes Karen Petersen!


Karen Petersen,
Partnership Services Assistant
We’re pleased to introduce you to our newest teammate, Karen. She’ll be your point person for BLS service, systems access, report updates, and general questions. Please give her a warm welcome.

Here’s her introduction:

“I am originally from Toronto, Ontario, and have lived in Olympia for eight years. My specialty is computers. For more than 10 years, I’ve been sharpening my customer service skills. My educational background includes multimedia and design, so I love working with both people and technology. It will be my honor and my pleasure to put my skills to work for you in BLS Partnership Services.”

If you see her in Renton Thursday, make sure to say hello!

~BLS Partnership Services

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Please post your constructive critiques, compliments, and questions here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.