Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Brandi Greene tapped to lead BLS Partnership Services

Brandi Greene,
team supervisor
Hello, my name is Brandi Greene. I am a 10-year veteran of the Business Licensing Service and will now be working for you as Partnership Services Supervisor.

Many of you may know me from my time in BLS operations, including leading the BLS Specialty Unit, which processes licenses for taxis, liquor sales, nurseries and dozens of other regulatory requirements.

I have many years of experience with the BLS system and as a team supervisor. I started work at Department of Licensing in 2003 when it was still called “Master License Service.” I moved to Revenue in 2011 when MLS became BLS. Since then, I have been at the center of many BLS projects, including the recent marijuana license implementation.

I joined Partnership Services last fall. Now, I’ll be an integral part of the recruitment efforts and customer service work with the team you know and (we hope) love – Karen, Linda, Angie. Eric is part of the team, but is working on a special unit to support the agency's Systems Replacement project, which will be phased in over the next five years.

The best way to reach all of us is still dorblspartner@dor.wa.gov and (360) 705-6777. We are here to help you however we can.

Thank you, as always, for your partnership.

~Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Please post your constructive critiques, compliments, and questions here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.