The Host on Demand (HOD) upgrade occurred this past weekend. This update will fix the issues HOD was having with the latest version of JAVA.
You will need to:
1. Clear the cache from your computer
2. Use updated Secure Access Washington (SAW) link: https://secureaccess.wa.gov/
3. Log in to SAW
4. Install the HOD upgrade
5. Install the latest version of JAVA
6. Re-enable the automatic JAVA updates
NOTE: If JAVA is upgraded first, HOD will have issues installing.
If you upgraded JAVA first, you will need to:
1. Revert your JAVA to an older compatible version
2. Install the HOD upgrade first
3. Then you may upgrade your JAVA.
For further help or information, please contact:
BLS Partnership Services